This is such a tasty guilt free treat! I make these regularly so I have a quick low carb meal!
* 4 serving size scoops of BSN Dessert in a bowl – I LOVE the “Fresh Cinnamon” & “Banana Nut” flavors!
* Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to the mix before the water
* Add 7-8 oz of cold water
* Mix with a whisk until creamy (consistency of cake batter)
* Pour into “If You Care” Unbleached Totally Chlorine Free Large Baking Cups
+ Don’t use regular paper cupcake cups cuz they will stick.
+ The red nonstick rubber cupcake molds work great too!
* Pre heat oven to 400 deg F
* Bake on center rack for 15 minutes
* Remove from the oven & top with ur fav topping while hot! (I use natural organic peanut butter)
* Let cool & Enjoy guilt free yumminess!
* This Recipe should make 9 cupcakes
The results vary depending on the type & brand of protein powder! Zero carb protein powders don’t work well for baking.