Healthy Chicken Salad
HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD
GRAPES, APPLES, AND WALNUTS MAKE THIS HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD DELICIOUS AND GOOD FOR YOU.
Servings: 2, Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4.5 ounces cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped apples
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tbsp of reduced fat mayo
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, sweetener, lemon-pepper seasoning, and salt. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add chicken and stir until chicken is full coated in mixture.
- Add walnuts, grapes, celery, and apples. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy thishealthy chicken salad!
Per Serving: 1 cup, Calories: 185, Fat: 4.5g, Carbs: 14g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 9g, Protein: 23g