This is such a tasty guilt free treat! I make these regularly so I have a quick low carb meal!
* 4 serving size scoops of BSN Dessert in a bowl – I LOVE the “Fresh Cinnamon” & “Banana Nut” flavors!
* Add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda to the mix before the water
* Add 7-8 oz of cold water
* Mix with a whisk until creamy (consistency of cake batter)
* Pour into “If You Care” Unbleached Totally Chlorine Free Large Baking Cups
+ Don’t use regular paper cupcake cups cuz they will stick.
+ The red nonstick rubber cupcake molds work great too!
* Pre heat oven to 400 deg F
* Bake on center rack for 15 minutes
* Remove from the oven & top with ur fav topping while hot! (I use natural organic peanut butter)
* Let cool & Enjoy guilt free yumminess!
* This Recipe should make 9 cupcakes
The results vary depending on the type & brand of protein powder! Zero carb protein powders don’t work well for baking.
Healthy Chicken Salad
February 15, 2010 by Brooke Griffin
Filed under Featured, Nutrition, Recipes
HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD
GRAPES, APPLES, AND WALNUTS MAKE THIS HEALTHY CHICKEN SALAD DELICIOUS AND GOOD FOR YOU.
Servings: 2, Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4.5 ounces cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
- 1/3 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped apples
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tbsp of reduced fat mayo
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/4 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayo, sweetener, lemon-pepper seasoning, and salt. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add chicken and stir until chicken is full coated in mixture.
- Add walnuts, grapes, celery, and apples. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy thishealthy chicken salad!
Per Serving: 1 cup, Calories: 185, Fat: 4.5g, Carbs: 14g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 9g, Protein: 23g